The mission of the Union Bridge Business Association is to establish downtown Union Bridge as a gathering place and center of community life. The UBBA seeks to preserve the unique historical aspects of the town as well as to provide amenities and services to residents and visitors.
Goals of UBBA:
- Promoting the commerce of locally owned and operated businesses.
- Providing incentives and support to attract existing and new such businesses.
- Encouraging services and cultural events for visitors and residents in order to create Union Bridge as a destination.
- Promoting the historic aspects of the community while addressing modern concerns and needs of its residents.
- Promoting to local, regional, and state localities the history, ecology, and cultural aspects that make Union Bridge a viable business community.